Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Laura's new teacher.

So When I get back to the Mansion I find there's a bunch O' messages on my machine. They're from Night wing O' the Outsiders. Am he wants ta train her. Am I a little apprehensive? Yeah. the guy's gotta rep as a ladies man, but than again so do I.

But since Laura's seventeen she's still my concern. So I watched in the shadows as she did her first day O' trainin'. he didn't try anythin' . he was actually professional.

So as he did his nightly rounds. I was about ta have a talk wit' him. when i notice some guy wearin' some kinda red helmet thing stalkin' him. As Nightwing fights a gang o' thugs. I challenge the weirdo.



" Yo! Whattya doin' here?"

" What are supposed to be? The Miniature version of the urban cowboy?"

" Funny Bub, Wanna know Who I am? I'll give ya six clues. " Snikt!

" Wolverine." He sighs. Then he starts shootin' me.

" If ya know who I am bub. ya should know bulletts can't kill me but they do tend ta make a body a might angry." I charge Him, and he uses moves Bat man used on me last time we fought.


Which 'gives red boy the same results, injured by a slash on the chest. he thows somethin' in my eyes. Arrgh! pepper! "Ok Ya little punk when My Healin' Factor Kicks in I'm gonna rip ya new one!"

" What are you talking about Logan?" A voice asks behind me. My Eys and nose heal. and I see Nightwing.

" Eh? Well Ya got a secret admirer in a Red Hood Boy Wonder. We just has a bit O' a tussle."

He sighs and Asks. " What are you doing here? This is about Laura isn't it?"

" Yeah." I answer.

" I thought it was weird you not showing up with her."

" I was there. Just ta make sure ya didn't try anything."

" Look I'm not that Hormone Kon-El...." He starts to protest.

" Well if ya try anything before she's 18. We'll meet again. An' remember I beat Batman."

" Fair enough. " he retorts. " so you don't mind me teaching her?"

"Nah. I' had a whole bunch O' sensei in my time. I'm actually proud ta know I'll only Be Laura's first teacher, and she'll look fer others. Well That is if she'll actually let me teach 'er anythin' Just remember hands to yerself bub!"

Now that I've given the boy fair warnin' I can go back to the mansion.

Comments:
Nice one , keep an eye on her.
 
My, my, my...you do have such a pretty girl.
 
So, uh, when does she turn 18? Just kidding, hopefully you can take a joke.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home